Connecting to the Inner You

I am naturally spiritual, and I have studied many different spiritual genres over the years. I can rightfully say that it has changed my life forever. I have tapped into the realms of consciousness and connected with the Infinite Intelligence. By doing this, I have learned the laws of the universe in the most spectacular ways. Are you ready for miracles in your life? You hold this same power inside you. You can also access these universal secrets and combine them with intention, and WOW! Just think of something you would want... be it money, improved health, a better job, romance, or whatever else you can think of. It is my honor to help you along your path of life. Feel free to contact me with questions and also for long-distance healing. I am here for anyone searching for help.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Shamanic Drumming: Shamanic Drumming: Calling the Spirits



I have recently visited another blog and found his post that I wanted to share with all my readers.  This fellow shamanic practitioner, Michael Drake,  has written a book I will purchase soon and thought I would recommend it to you all.  I have read his posts; he is very knowledgeable, and I am excited to read his book.  In his book, he goes into detail on what it means to be selected for the title of Shaman, and how this is done in our modern world.

If you purchase and read his book, feel free to leave a comment about what you think about it.  Blessings to you all!

Shamanic Drumming: Calling the Spirits: Shamanism has achieved a dramatic modern resurgence. Recent studies by some of the world's foremost scholars on shamanism reveal that t...

No comments:

Post a Comment