Connecting to the Inner You

I am naturally spiritual, and I have studied many different spiritual genres over the years. I can rightfully say that it has changed my life forever. I have tapped into the realms of consciousness and connected with the Infinite Intelligence. By doing this, I have learned the laws of the universe in the most spectacular ways. Are you ready for miracles in your life? You hold this same power inside you. You can also access these universal secrets and combine them with intention, and WOW! Just think of something you would want... be it money, improved health, a better job, romance, or whatever else you can think of. It is my honor to help you along your path of life. Feel free to contact me with questions and also for long-distance healing. I am here for anyone searching for help.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Cherokee Prayer Blessing



May the Warm Winds of Heaven 
Blow softly upon your house. May the Great Spirit Bless all who enter there. May your Mocassins ... Make happy tracks in many snows, and may the Rainbow Always touch your shoulder. 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you Red Hawk, this is one of my favorites. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Astara, your very welcome. I have read through a few of your blogs and we do share many of the same spiritual qualities. Since you were the first to comment on my Rose Quartz meditation blog, I am giving a way that particular Rose Quartz. If you would like to email me at redhawksmystichealing@gmail.com your address, I will ship this lovely crystal to you free of charge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Red Hawk for your welcoming friendship. I have looked at some of your work and have also found that we share much in common. Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete