Connecting to the Inner You

I am naturally spiritual, and I have studied many different spiritual genres over the years. I can rightfully say that it has changed my life forever. I have tapped into the realms of consciousness and connected with the Infinite Intelligence. By doing this, I have learned the laws of the universe in the most spectacular ways. Are you ready for miracles in your life? You hold this same power inside you. You can also access these universal secrets and combine them with intention, and WOW! Just think of something you would want... be it money, improved health, a better job, romance, or whatever else you can think of. It is my honor to help you along your path of life. Feel free to contact me with questions and also for long-distance healing. I am here for anyone searching for help.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Bear Totem

I myself have Bear as one of my totems and have incorporated a deep understanding of this marvelous animal into my life. If you have just recently found out that Bear is one of your spirit animals, or just want to learn more about this wonderful creature, this is the lens for you... http://www.squidoo.com/bear-totems

The Bear is a powerful spirit in both image and myth. There are stories of people turning into bears and bears into humans. They have always had a special relation to each other. Bears have also been depicted as gods and constellations. The Great Bear, or Ursus Major is the most easily recognized constellation in thenorthern hemisphere. The lunar symbology ties Bear to the subconscious and even the unconscious mind, therefore it is deep medicine for those who embrace this animal totem. In some tribes the spirit of Bear never dies. Therefore, has been associated with supernatural powers and a natural power to heal. Most Shamans address Bear as Grandfather. The Navajo regard Bear with as much respect as their fellow human neighbors, which meant that they never killed one unless absolutely necessary. In the Native Americanzodiac, whoever was born between August 22 - September 22 are in the Medicine Wheel sign of Bear. To have Bear as your spirit animal is associated with being guided to assume a role of leadership, and to be encouraged to exercise your abilities as a healer. If you follow your Bear totem you will be led to a greater balance in body, mind, and spirit.

2 comments:

  1. You're putting out something good with this blog, Astara. Lovely to read about Bear. I have fond memories of a brilliant journey with Grandfather Laughing Bear.
    Love to you on your journey,
    Lunar
    And thank you for your comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lunar Hine. Bear truly is an amazing animal spirit to work with. Thanks for your comment and many blessings to you on your journey as well.

    ReplyDelete